23rd April 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?

hi..... i like to join aerospace or aeronautical for that so for entrance exam what i have to prepre what are the things i have to prepare or entrance

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to join NASA after 12th?
  4. How can I join MS aerospace engineering in france?
  5. Do the aerospace and aeronautical engineering valuable or not?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  8. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  9. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  11. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  12. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. How to join Air Force to become an Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
  16. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  17. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  18. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
25th April 2012, 08:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?

Admission to B.Tech/B.E in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering is carried out through various engineering entrance exams. These examinations are carried out either at national level or at the state level. One can expect questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for this entrance exam. This will be based on the topics covered under 11th and 12th class. Preparation for the exam can be made by giving emphasis to these subjects. From previous years questions you can understand the type of questions asked and the areas which are to be given more importance during preparation.
20th September 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i join after completing diploma in auto mobile engg
20th September 2012, 10:57 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..... i like to join aerospace or aeronautical for that so for entrance exam what i have to prepre what are the things i have to prepare or entrance
hi!
For admission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?