20th February 2018, 01:35 PM
sknt saha

What is the procedure to rectifying the mistake in KIIT application form?

I have filled up KIIT application form. In KIIT application form, I mistakenly type my class 10th board name and my photo is not correctly uploaded. So, how can I correct the application after clicking the submit button?

27th February 2018, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to rectifying the mistake in KIIT application form?

Once application is finally submitted, there is no chance to edit personal details or upload various necessary documents. You can not change it. Before final application, message appears on screen that "make sure all details are correct and you would not be able to change it".

You can contact KIIT through mail and request them to change from their side or when they allow window to correct, you can modify it.
27th February 2018, 09:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to rectifying the mistake in KIIT application form?

You can not edit your finally submitted application form. You can mail to examination conducting authority of KIIT to modify your error committed while filling details.

Generally, there is a rule that no change in final application form will be allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?