5th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for GE category in IIMs?

how many seats are there in iim entrances for general category ?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting calls from IIMs with 98.3 percentile in CAT
  2. Number of seats in IIMS for ST candidate? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  3. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011 -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM?
  5. Will I get a seat in CEG Chennai(ME Power System Engineering after scoring 466 in GATE with 50 TANCET marks? Number of seats available under GATE category? Number of seats under MBC(Muslim) category?
  6. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  7. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  8. Number of seats available in SCRA examination (Gen category)?
  9. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  10. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  11. Total number of M.Sc (Chemistry) seats for ST category in B.H.U.? -- [New]
  12. Cut-off marks in all IIMs and other prestigious MBA colleges. Also are there any reserved seats for commerce students?
  13. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  14. Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?
  15. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  16. Number of seats in NITs for OC category students?
  17. Number of seats for general category in West Bengal?
  18. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
9th February 2011, 11:53 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Number of seats available for GE category in IIMs?

just take a look on this attachment..you will find all your queries...
good luck...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SelectionCriteria(IIMs+Others).pdf(117.1 KB, 681 views)
13th February 2011, 01:01 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Around 55 percent, rest are reserved that is, approx 3000 seats.
15th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Number of Seats for admission in IIMs for 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?