29th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Which companies I can get jobs and What type of jobs I get after B.Tech in Food Technology?

in what type of companies iwill get a job.also what type of job that i will have to do.is it sure to get a job after thise course B Tec food technology

29th July 2011, 07:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies I can get jobs and What type of jobs I get after B.Tech in Food Technology?

There are various options available after completion of the course. You can choose to work in Government organisations or Private firms. You need to decide based on the job profile that interests you. You can choose to work in drug and pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, waste management units, food processing units. You can choose to go for research oriented job or marketing related job.
29th July 2011, 08:05 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies I can get jobs and What type of jobs I get after B.Tech in Food Technology?

No one can give surety about your future and luck... you may get a job or may not get.

But you should do the course from the top colleges like:

*Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
*Jadavpur University, Kolkata
*Chaudhary Devi Lal Memorial Engineering College, Sirsa
*Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hissar

After completing your degree, you may get jobs in some government companies like:

*Food Corporation of India
*Department of Food and public distribution of Government of India
*Central Warehousing Corporation
*Public distribution shops in different parts of the country.

And the types of posts that you can get are:

Deputy General Manager,
Assistant General Manager,
Medical Officer.

So, all the best.............
8th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Wat are d likely course we might offer in 100 level
21st August 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

im pursuing b.tech food technology degree juast want to ask whats the starting amount should a b.technologist get after completing this degree and which r the companies offering job for b.technologist in maharashtra(mumbai) plzz suggest me
15th January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuin in food tech.. from uicet,p.u.,wat u think its chances at global level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?