12th July 2010, 02:29 PM
Girija_ece

Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background

hi...sir..i have completed my B.Tech electronics and communication engg with 62% aggregate.i am female.i am very much interested in the shipping companies..is ther any oppurtunities for females in the shipping side or navy.i dont have much knowledge..how to get in..if there are any institutes which also trains females and get job in the good shipping company...so..please guide me sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  2. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  3. Short term courses related to shipping for mechanical engineer working in Shipping Company?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  5. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company? -- [New]
  6. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  7. Any good shore jobs for marine engineers?
  8. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  10. What I have to do to get good job in private sector?
  11. After diploma in ETC how to join in Shipping?
  12. DNS course after sponsorship from a shipping company?
  13. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  14. Is laser surgery valid for merchant navy?
  15. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same?
  16. Can females with Economics background join Indian Air Force?
  17. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  18. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
12th July 2010, 08:35 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background

Hello..!!

Too many ...

Companies are now offering better pay packets to female candidates in comparison to male candidates ...

Your % is decent enough to avail a job in shipping industry but for that you have to write certain exam in which you wan't to go and for that you need to keep yourself updated through Daily newspaper and Employment news in which each and every type of vacancies are notified ...

visit the website http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in in which they provide all the vacancy details and related info from time to time .

do reply back for more informations .

Regards
~satish
13th July 2010, 01:37 AM
Shagun Makin

Default Re: Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background

There are many opportunities as females can work at differnt areas.

Job fit ability is applied in shipping corporation.

Its also known as sqaure peg in a round hole.
13th July 2010, 01:52 AM
amit.2186

Hi , for females there are much more oppurtunities than man in shipping company nowadays ,so as you have completed your Btech you can join the shipping companies private as well as semi private .try bharti nausena .Best of luck
13th July 2010, 02:05 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background

Hi,

I am not very sure about the shipping companies, But very much sure about the Navy. You have awesome opportunity in Navy. If you are a fresher, Then there is a direct technical entry. Normally, it is communicated by navy to the educational institutes. Do check with your college administration office. Do check the EMployment News paper regularly for Entry updates.
You can also check with SSC and UPSC. They conduct exams for Combined defence entry. You can even try through that. Also check with Navy website for details :
http://indiannavy.nic.in/

Am sure, You shall take navy.
Good Luck.
13th July 2010, 11:59 AM
Girija_ece

Smile Re: Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background

hi....thanks 4 the information...i am 2009 passout..already one yr is over...i dont want to waste much more time...bcoz this one yr i prepared for GATE xamination...but this yr it didnt click..can u please help me out in this shipping field..i dont knw whch xams to be written..for entering into this field..

regard,
girija

Last edited by Girija_ece; 2nd August 2010 at 03:29 PM.
13th July 2010, 04:07 PM
yatsra

in submarines and cruise ships,they take ece engg.
you can contact the companies offering them.
through drdo,barc you can work in our navy also.
14th July 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about Oppertunities in electronic and communication engineering
7th August 2010, 02:28 PM
rohit_k

dear friend
you can apply for technical line in indian navy and airforce also.more details www.airforce.gov.in and elligibilty 70 % marks in b.tech.
28th September 2010, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about Opportunities for females in the shipping company with elcectronics and communication engineering background please reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?