1st March 2016, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Option to get admission in class 10 in India after returning from USA?

You said hindi is compulsory. But my child doesn't know hindi because we live in u.s.a. If we come back to India, tell me what is the option for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Is doing MS in USA after completing B.Tech (ECE) from India a good option?
  6. How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?
  7. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  8. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
  9. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  10. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  11. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  12. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  13. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  14. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  16. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  18. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
1st March 2016, 04:50 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Option to get admission in class 10 in India after returning from USA?

There is no issue in taking admission in tenth std because you can go for English medium schools if you do not Hindi Language.

Almost all schools affiliated to CBSE or ICSE board are of English medium. So you will not fell any language problem in such type of school. Some of the reputed schools are DAV, D.P.S, Don Bosco, Loyla, Baldwin Academy, Gurukul, and many more are there in each city of India.

Also you can choose another subject in place of Hindi, The optional subject in place of Hindi are Music, Physical Sports, Drawing, Computer science whereas the rest of ythe four subject will be common for everyone.

The common subjects will be English, Science, Math, Social Studies.

You can ask more questions if you have any other doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?