5th April 2011, 07:55 PM
arindam.chatterjee23

On which part of the syllabus should I concentrate more in WBJEE?

Can anyone suggest the parts of the syllabuses in which I should concentrate more this year 2011.

4th May 2011, 04:30 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: On which part of the syllabus should I concentrate more in WBJEE?

WBJEE : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination

this is the exam conducted for both Engineering and Medical colleges

The selection of your preparation strategy depends purely on you that is you can prefer the main areas in which you want to be perfect for WBJEE so friend

Select your areas according to your positives and negatives

you should assess the positives and Negatives with in you to clearly understand what you can get best of the syllabus

Concentrate more on easily understandable topics and don't take risk anywhere always be smart while taking decision for the selection because that will reflect your career

So think twice before taking a good decision

Regards

~AdityA~
8th June 2011, 04:15 AM
pongapandit

Default Re: On which part of the syllabus should I concentrate more in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindam.chatterjee23 View Post
Can anyone suggest the parts of the syllabuses in which I should concentrate more this year 2011.
Dear friend,
These are exams are basically eliminator exam which is exactly opposite to that of Board exam.So one must be clear of all his doubts and must work on his weak subjects as these weak subjects prove to be deciding factor.

Also it is very hard to say that which chapters to concentrate on.In fact you should concentrate on your weakness mainly while promoting your strength.It is this where success lies.
Thank you

With regards..
Ravi
23rd August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of joint entrance medical examination of 2011-2012
9th November 2011, 09:45 AM
rudramishra

These are exams are basically eliminator exam which is exactly opposite to that of Board exam.So one must be clear of all his doubts and must work on his weak subjects as these weak subjects prove to be deciding factor.

Also it is very hard to say that which chapters to concentrate on.In fact you should concentrate on your weakness mainly while promoting your strength.It is this where success lies.
WBJEE : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination

this is the exam conducted for both Engineering and Medical colleges

The selection of your preparation strategy depends purely on you that is you can prefer the main areas in which you want to be perfect for WBJEE so friend

Select your areas according to your positives and negatives

you should assess the positives and Negatives with in you to clearly understand what you can get best of the syllabus

Concentrate more on easily understandable topics and don't take risk anywhere always be smart while taking decision for the selection because that will reflect your career

So think twice before taking a good decision
29th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the total selection in wbjee in government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?