20th January 2012, 08:43 AM
Kannanasha rakesh

Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways having passed SSLC being a House wife with an age of 28 years?

Hello sir i am 28 years housewife sslc passed now computer 6 monthes completed i have any jobs in railways and how i develop my education now ?

13th February 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways having passed SSLC being a House wife with an age of 28 years?

Is their any job for SSLC passed candidates in Indian railways
7th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways having passed SSLC being a House wife with an age of 28 years?

i respected sir im anthony I pass in SSLC my age is 28 can I get
goverment job for that what I want to do can you help me
thanking you my mob no 9902248435
19th May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

My qualification is just sslc passed, i am 33 years old. Now i am working Production Manager in Towel exporters a PVT company. 7 years experience. Can i have any job from southern railway, Pls advise. Thanking you. My email ID [email protected].
22nd May 2012, 09:16 PM
romi_bal

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways having passed SSLC being a House wife with an age of 28 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is their any job for SSLC passed candidates in Indian railways
Yes you can apply for SCRA conducted by UPSC every year.
SCRA is Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam

Eligibility

Age Criteria: Minimum of 17 years & maximum 21 years of age till date of advt

Minimum Educational Qualification:
Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
or
Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

For more details of SCRA I have attached the brochure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012.pdf(162.7 KB, 72 views)
16th July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son Dolphy Goveas passed s s l c examination, and joined for the deploma 1to 4 sem studied but He is not able to continue his education deu to the subjets back, please can he elegable to apply railaw department for job, he is 18 years old, he got his state level foot ball certificate. please answer me. MY E mail I D is [email protected] Thank you,
16th September 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name gopi i compat my sslc i want govermet job because i not have father mother plz sir u call for job call this number8553445640and7411406614
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?