5th June 2010, 11:43 PM
bharath gandhi

Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed?

Hello sir I've applied for national power training institute(NPTI) ,i just want to know what will be the pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed.

12th June 2010, 03:16 AM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed?

you could not get favorable jobs.
Its upon your own caliber to earn.
Packages go high to 5-6 lakhs.
12th June 2010, 08:59 PM
pinnache

Default Re: Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed?

You will get around 3-5 lakh package from private players otherwise more also
25th June 2010, 09:18 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Generally ,for newly appointed posts the pay band is around 3-4 lakhs per annum.
Pay scale increases with experiences gradually.

You can join as private secretary in the principal fellow or senior fellow post after years experience.

All the best?
15th July 2010, 09:47 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You may get arund 3-6 package.
Eligibility:
Candidate should have an engg bachelor's degree or equalent from a recognised institute with atleast 60% minimum.
3rd March 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am working in infosys should i leave for gec (thermal ) in npti neyvali ? i wana knw abt the placements thr?
15th April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs are available for MBA students at NPTI Faridabad
24th April 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is maximum age limit to apply for NPTI?
14th January 2013, 07:15 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed

1.Candidate should have an engg bachelor's degree or equalent from a recognised institute with atleast 60% minimum.

2.you may get arund 3-6 package

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?