30th September 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the base salary given for candidates who have completed diploma course?

What is the base salary given for candidates who have completed diploma course? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get promotion at ISRO after joining on diploma base?
  2. Which course is better after diploma EC? I have completed diploma EC
  3. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma with 10th standard as base?
  7. What would be the salary package given by company for candidates who have completed PLC courses?
  8. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  9. What are the jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? What is the starting salary after completing Diploma?
  10. Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  11. Job with good salary after completing diploma and CCNA course?
  12. List of jobs to apply after complete computer engineering diploma?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get after internship?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  15. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?
  18. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
30th September 2016, 01:11 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the base salary given for candidates who have completed diploma course?

As a diploma holder on the junior post you can get salary approx 8000-13000 after experience it increases up to 25000 - 35000 per month.

My opinion is that you have to do further studies as you have to do B.Tech degree course that offers you more opportunities and more salary.
30th September 2016, 10:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the base salary given for candidates who have completed diploma course?

The salary largely depend on the job post you are applying for.

The rough estimated amount I am giving as follows :

For Private Jobs
A package from 2.8 to 3.2 lac per annum would be good for the candidate assuming that he doesn't have any experience and knows very basic things about the job given.

For Govt. Jobs
A job starting from pay band 5200 with basic pay 2800 would amount to Rs. 24,000 per month roughly.

The maximum would be in the pay band of 9300 with basic pay 4300 would amount to Rs. 40,000 per month roughly.

These are just estimated amounts, considering the candidate has no experience.
1st October 2016, 12:09 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It cannot be said exactly the amount of salary an individual will get after the completion of Diploma course. It all depends upon the companies, they provide salary according to their norms and facilities. In general an individual can get in between 8-15 thousand per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?