24th May 2011, 02:54 AM
angl

Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?

I got 94% in 10th std and i got 81.5% in 12th std now i got engineering (ECE) seat in new college. if no campus interview in that college where i want to go and search job and also tell me what percentage did the company expect. is there any people get job in big company from new college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  2. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  3. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  4. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?
  5. Do company check for 12th percentage in campus placement after completing MCA course?
  6. Is there any company which offers job to BCA students having less than 50%? -- [New]
  7. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should be given more attention to get into Infosys? What do they expect from the students? What type of interview rounds are held for selection?
  9. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech student?
  10. As per my qualification what can I do to join any company or campus placement?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Virtusa On-Campus Interview? Detailed information about this company?
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Tech CSE
  13. When Mahindra Motors will take Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore? How to crack this interview?
  14. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How to get 6 months internship in IBM?
  16. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  17. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  18. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
18th July 2011, 12:47 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?

Dear friend,
College having no on campus placement are not well developed and trained college.Through new college you have to take off campus placement by yourself only.
You have to keep apply on different companys by sending your CV to comany address.
To get job you have to face one written objective type test and personal interview.

Eligiblity criteria for test is:
*Must be graduate from the techanical department as per the condition of company.
*yes their is the minimum percentage required by company and it's vary from company and post to which you are apply also.But the minimum aggregate should be 50% in graduate.
6th December 2011, 09:42 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angl View Post
I got 94% in 10th std and i got 81.5% in 12th std now i got engineering (ECE) seat in new college. if no campus interview in that college where i want to go and search job and also tell me what percentage did the company expect. is there any people get job in big company from new college
Hi friend,
congratulation on your admission

you should follow below mentioned points, if you do this you will surely get good job:-

-try to maintain your result above 60%,as company wants 60% aggregate in engineering

-always keep watch on , what other college students doing.

-prepare yourself for aptitude and technical test , right from first year

-at the end of third year , start sending your resume to different companies.

- keep watch on off campus conducted every year in your region.

- Be in contact with your friend

Best of luck
regards
10th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?

what are the qualifications needed by a student to get placed in an MNC? How to perform well in interview? how to start preparing for GATE?
31st January 2012, 11:36 PM
Rapchik007

Dear friend,
College having no on campus placement are not well developed and trained college.Through new college you have to take off campus placement by yourself only.
You have to keep apply on different companys by sending your CV to comany address.
To get job you have to face one written objective type test and personal interview.

Eligiblity criteria for test is:
*Must be graduate from the techanical department as per the condition of company.
*yes their is the minimum percentage required by company and it's vary from company and post to which you are apply also.But the minimum aggregate should be 50% in graduate
12th July 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How much percent should civil engineers have yo get job in all companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?