29th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get a Job in Hyderabad?

how much percentage is needed for b.tech civil department to get into the job in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  6. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  10. Can I pass civil services exam or interview with less percentage in btech electronics?
  11. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?
  13. How the percentage of marks in engineering is calculated by government companies?
  14. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  15. Fee and marks required for M.A from Government college in Hyderabad?
  16. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
29th August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get a Job in Hyderabad?

Around 60-65 should be there as your marks percentage(%)
One should spell correctly during interview......
You should be good in communication skills......should have knowledge in your field as your professional course............
Important Note:
For Good jod,you should have atlest 6 months experiance in a compay through your college....
Best Of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?