8th July 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have got 80% in b.tech civil engineering and 70% in 2 class and
95% in 10th class is i am eligible for campus placement? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria the companies will ask during the campus placement? How to get the job?

8th July 2015, 10:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

95% in 10th class is i am eligible for campus placement? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria the companies will ask during the campus placement? How to get the job?
Your throughout marks is so good so you are eligible for any civil companies. Even you are eligible for software companies also.

General eligibility criteria:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies are,

Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment process.
9th July 2015, 12:54 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yeah you are eligible for appearing for the campus placement in your college after having 80% in B.tech, 70% in 12th, 95% in 10th. The eligibility needed by companies for candidates to appear is that candidate should have completed graduation and should have got a consistency in academics which is 60% throughout in 10th, 12th and respected degree. So, you are satisfying the needed qualification.

The other thing to be noted is that you should not backlogs at the time of appearing for interview and certain companies allows backlogs. The most important thing about interview is that you should have a well furnished Resume which is the one which reflects your identity.
9th July 2015, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for most of the campus placemets as you have scored quite well in your 10th, 12th and graduation throughout, therefore you should not be facing any problem to sit for campussing.

However, to avail the job you will have to go through the rounds of interview as set by the prospective company and after having cleared all the rounds you will be through with the interview round and you might then according to your intelluct avail the job or could be rejected also.
12th July 2015, 04:08 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Dear friend:

-> Yes, you are eligible for campus placement.
-> For campus placement, eligibility criteria is:

-> Candidate must have score the 60% marks in 10th and 12th.
-> 60% marks acquired in graduation with no backlogs.

-> You dear, you are eligible for campus placement. candidate with above 60% marks like 70%, 80% are eligible for placement.

So all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?