28th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed in B.Tech to do MS in Germany? How to get a free seat in MS?

how much percentage have to get in b-tech to do ms in germany..how to get a free seat in ms

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  8. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  9. How to study masters education in germany?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  11. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
  12. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  16. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  17. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  18. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
30th July 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in B.Tech to do MS in Germany? How to get a free seat in MS?

hello ...
i hav 60 % in btech n i hav got 332 in my gre ...
can i get seat in uc-berkeley ???
i hav done an internships in oracle and google ... does dey count .... plzzzzzzzz help me ...:)
thank u...:)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?