21st May 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th standard for admission in Saint Thomas College, Bhilai for B.Com course?

I want to know that what is the 12th standard percentage limit of Saint Thomas College Bhilai for the b.com Course? I am willing to take admission there once the results are out.

Related Questions:
  1. Is semester system available for BSc in St Thomas College,Bhilai?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  3. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  4. How may I get information about fee details and hostel(Girls) facilities of St. Thomas college, Bhilai(CG) for B.Com(1st year)?
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission in best college in 12th standard?
  6. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?
  8. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?
  11. Admission process in DPS Risali Bhilai for 9th standard?
  12. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  14. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  15. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  16. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  17. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Percentage required for admission in BMS? I am in 12th standard
28th May 2016, 11:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th standard for admission in Saint Thomas College, Bhilai for B.Com course?

The Saint Thomas College, Bhilai has not specified any cut-off percentage required for taking admission in B.Com course.

Candidates who are interested to take admission in B.Com course in Saint Thomas College, Bhilia need to fill in the application form and submit it to the College office on or before 11th June 2016.

Documents to be submitted along with the application form :-
1. Attested copies of marks sheet of your 12th standard i.e., qualifying examination.
2. Caste Certificate (For OBC/SC/ST).

By submitting the application form, the admission application process will be completed and the candidates who have selected for offering admission in B.Com course will be displayed on the college notice board.
28th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th standard for admission in Saint Thomas College, Bhilai for B.Com course?

I have submitted the application form for taking admission in bsc on 21 of June 2017 got 78.8% in maths stream in 12th but in net result is not showing of 21 June the result are for 19 June so how to check know ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?