8th February 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?

which are the few entrance exams in india for Aeronautical Engineering?.....

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field? -- [New]
  7. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  11. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  12. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  15. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
12th February 2011, 06:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?

You can do this through either IITJEE or AIEEE .... last date for these is over now ...so apply next year.
14th February 2011, 02:39 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

For pursuing courses in aeronautics you need to sit for entrance exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE,State CETs etc.If you can clear this exam than you will get admission in good colleges.Here are some of the list of colleges that provide courses in this.
1.Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
2.IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)
3.Institute of Aviation Technology
4.Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science.
14th March 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

after my 12 i gonna opt for aeronautical engineering tell me whether there is any entrance exam or we can go directly
15th March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about entrance exam for diploma in aeronautical engineering in A.P colleges.
3rd April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i hav recntly appeard in 12th exms. i wanna persue my career as a doctor or as an aeronautical engineer. i m confused about my career. plz help me to reach at sme decision. all the entrance exms r difficult so wt to do in this situation??

help me plz..
6th May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I EXPECT TO SECURE AT LEAST 55 TO 58% in my 10 2 EXAM.CAN I STUDY AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURCES IN ANY COLLEGES IN INDIA
PLEASE REPLY.
14th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the difference between aeronautical engg. and aerospace engg.
Mohseen Tambli.
25th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about syllabus for aeronautics after 10 2 please show me a direction for my carrier. please reply.
31st July 2011, 09:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

HI,
There is no special exam for getting into aeronautical engineering.
you need to prepare for the engineering entrance exam only.
few are below
IITJEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
ENAT
VITEEE
1st August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i m completing my graduation in bsc comp sci. i wana to be an aeronautical eng is there any way for me???? if yes then tell me on my mail id i.e. [email protected] plz rply
24th October 2011, 12:36 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the few entrance exams in india for Aeronautical Engineering?.....

Please reply

thanks
hiii friend......here i can help you..........here are important exams.....

1...IIT-JEE---- to aeronautical engineering course in indian institute of technology,,,in india
2..AIEEE---to do in national institute of technology in india....

in addition to these there are some private top universities like SRM university..offering this course......
25th October 2011, 06:05 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?

Under AIEEE not a single NIT institute provides you with the Aeronautical course.
There is a single college under it providing aerospace engineering that to a non NIT.

In IITs also you will get the option of Aerospace engineering that too only in a few of them like bombay, kharagpur, madras, Kanpuretc.

There is also an option of IISC where you can apply for aerospace engineering through ISAT.
And that I think would be the best.

All the Best
26th October 2011, 05:32 PM
abhin91
Member+

The following entrance exams are there to get admission in to a well recognized and established college for aeronautical engineering course:
> IITJEE
>AIEEE
>ISAT(best)
27th October 2011, 12:44 PM
md. junaid akhtar

Graduate level

All India Engineering Entrance Exams
Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam
BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE)
Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examinations (IIT JEE)
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MPPET)
University of Delhi Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
29th October 2011, 06:54 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India
Advertisements

Aerospace engineering is sometimes also knows as rocket science but Aerospace engineering is that branch of sciences which deals with the study and creation of new aircraft and spacecraft. Aerospace engineering is actually further divided into two broad categories namely : aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The first deals with the study of aircrafts and the other deals with the study of spacecrafts.

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India
1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

Thanks,
16th January 2012, 11:33 AM
karan patil for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after my 12 i gonna opt for aeronautical engineering tell me whether there is any entrance exam or we can go directly
you can directly apply aeronautical society of india......for this you need 50%....but it hard if u manage its easy if you go by enterance exam it quite easy course of aero engg in university eg anna university.......
13th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Pls. let me know, the approximate expenses (4 years) for the studying of Aeronautical Engg. in merit quota addmission.

By, Vijaya Kumar, Madurai.
28th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Im samreen can you plz tell me when will be aeronautical engineering exam for the year 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?