8th May 2011, 08:52 PM
subarajan89

What to do after B.E Biomedical? PG courses in Medical Field for which I am eligible for?

Hello madam/sir,
I completed my B.E biomedical on 4rth may .I'm really confused about what to do next.
I don't want to do M.TECH or M.E....
I just want to do P.G courses in medical field which I'm eligible for... so please guide me to select a course which should be job oriented...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  2. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  3. What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?
  4. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  5. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  7. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  8. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?
  9. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course?
  11. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  12. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  13. Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  15. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  16. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  17. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  18. Which is the best course that I can take after 2nd PUC?
10th September 2011, 03:46 PM
JESPINSOBIA

Post Re: What to do after B.E Biomedical? PG courses in Medical Field for which I am eligible for?

I Think it's better to do M.E in the same department.That will help you to your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?