10th August 2017, 12:26 PM
prasanna manish

Physical fitness required for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post a girl can get?

Hello, I am a girl have completed 12th with Science stream and now wan to join Indian Navy. Which type of physical fitness needed for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  2. Steps to join Indian Army after 12th with Arts stream for a girl? Physical fitness required for it?
  3. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  4. Is there any institute which provide Physical Training specially for Indian Navy in Haryana? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria, physical fitness and educational qualification for a girl to apply for Air Force?
  6. Can a 22 years old student apply for Merchant Navy job? Physical fitness required for it?
  7. How to prepare for Merchant Navy job while studying BE Electrical engineering? Eligibility and physical fitness required for it?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with 68 percent marks in 10th standard? Which post to apply?
  9. Does any medical fitness is required to become an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer?
  10. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  11. How to join Indian Army after Diploma Engineering being a girl? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?
  12. What is the physical fitness required to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification required for CBI officer? What type of physical fitness is required?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc for a girl?
  15. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
  16. Time duration for allahabad clerks-cashier exam?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  18. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
10th August 2017, 09:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical fitness required for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post a girl can get?

First of all let me tell you that girls are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of 12th because according to UPSC girls are not eligible for Indian Army after 12th. But girls can join the defence sector only and only after completion of their graduation. They can apply after completion of graduation through CDS entrance exam. So you are not eligible for Indian Navy
10th August 2017, 11:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical fitness required for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post a girl can get?

Being a women you are not eligible to join Indian Navy. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Navy through NDA examination.
Women candidates are eligible to join defence sector only after completion of graduation from a recognised University through CDS examination.
29th August 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in normal college in ECE department
Can I join in navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?