8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Merchant Navy job while studying BE Electrical engineering? Eligibility and physical fitness required for it?

Hello sir, I am in last year of BE Electrical engineering and interesting to get job in Merchant Navy. Please tell me how to prepare for Merchant Navy exam? Send me detail of eligibility and physical fitness required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 22 years old student apply for Merchant Navy job? Physical fitness required for it?
  2. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  3. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Commerce? What kind of fitness is required? Is there job guarantee?
  5. Process of admission in Merchant Navy? Fees and Physical fitness?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  7. What is the physical fitness for Merchant Navy?
  8. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  9. How to apply in Merchant Navy as an Electrical Engineer?
  10. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  11. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out?
  12. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How can I become a Merchant Navy after completing B.Com? What is the Physical criteria required?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  16. How to join as an officer in merchant navy after electrical engineering?
  17. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
29th May 2017, 12:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Merchant Navy job while studying BE Electrical engineering? Eligibility and physical fitness required for it?

Try to score good percentage, at least 60% in you Bachelor's of Engineering and also improve your physical fitness by doing regular yoga or join gymnastic.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy:
1) Candidate age should be within 19 years to 24 years during time of joining.
2) Candidate physical height must be at least 157 cm in male and 152 cm in female.
3) Candidate's eye sight can be 6/24 with correctable to 6/6 with eyeglasses.
4) Candidate with color or night blindness is not allowed.
5) Candidate must have 60% in Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
6) Candidate have to qualify I.N.A entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?