4th November 2016, 10:32 PM
falguni722

How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?

Respected Sir, As I am a girl so I want to know about joining of women in Navy and also about stream to take in 11th so that I could join the Navy. Please tell me about the age limit for Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join the Indian Navy after class 11th?
  2. Whether I can take Biology as my only subject in 11th and join Indian Navy?
  3. What should I study in 11th standard to join Indian Navy?
  4. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th class with commerce stream?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to join the Indian Forest Service (IFS)? -- [New]
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an Indian Forest Officer? Which school should I join for further studies?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  8. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  9. Can a girl join Indian Army or Navy after 12?
  10. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  11. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  12. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  15. Which stream I can take in 11th if I have got very less percentage in 10th?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate from 11th class? What can I do for this? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2016, 07:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?

To join Indian Navy a candidate has qualify the NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear in NDA exam but girls are not eligible to appear in this exam but you can appear in CDS exam after completing your graduation from recognised university with mathematics as compulsory subject.
5th November 2016, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?

First thing which I would like to mention you that being a girl you are not eligible for any entry in Indian defense services at secondary school or higher secondary school level.

But once you complete your graduation degree you will be eligible for joining Indian Navy through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year. Also to be eligible for the same examination for joining Indian Navy (i.e; Naval Academy ) you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 22 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in Physics or Mathematics or Engineering stream from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the physical fitness norms as specified in the notification chart for the same examination.

For further details concerning to the same examination you must log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
5th November 2016, 09:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to join the service after 12th but you can join it after the bachelor degree.

The age limit and qualification to appear for examination for recruitment is different for different trade.

But, the common eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

For more details visit at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. The minimum age limit is 19 years for observer.
6th November 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by falguni722 View Post
Respected Sir, As I am a girl so I want to know about joining of women in Navy and also about stream to take in 11th so that I could join the Navy. Please tell me about the age limit for Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.
For Girls aspiring to join Navy officer entry is the option, Graduation is a must for it. So you can apply for NAVY once your done with your graduation. Women are offered Short service commission (10-14yrs) in Naval Architect, Law, Logistics, Air Traffic Control, Aviation & Education Branches. It would be better if you can take subjects reated to these streams in your graduation. Electronics is the most preferable stream, since it provides wide range of opportunities.
27th April 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical and mental health criteria to join indian navy?l wear glasses as i have eye defect. Am I eligible?
6th January 2019, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I join navy after completing engineering in submarines and ships from any Indian or foreign university..
28th February 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

There is no chance for girls to apply in navy army or airforce before graduation???And appearing 12th
30th November 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

which subject to choose in 11th to become a navy for girls only
6th March 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir, im a girl and i had a doubt im in class 10th and i wish to join navy so which stream should i persue. can i go with sci. non-medical? and i do have my eyes weak so what if i go with orperating them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?