30th October 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do bachelors in USA after diploma in India?

Hello,

I have completed Diploma mechanical engineering in 2012 with 8.79 CPI out of 10.
I am working in L&T since last 4 years. Now I want to go USA for further studies and settle there.
Information available with me is to give IELTS and SAT exams and apply for student visa, study bachelors and search job to settle.
Is this a right procedure? Request you to provide information details what is right procedure?

Regards,
Kotak

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  2. Am I eligible to do bachelors in USA after diploma in India?
  3. Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?
  4. Duration of bachelors in college and universities of USA after diploma?
  5. How many years we need to do bachelors in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can a mechanical engineer do MD from USA? Is it eligible?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  8. How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?
  9. How to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is Bachelors degree valid? What exam do I need to give?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. How should I go ahead to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is my bachelors degree valid?
  12. What is the minimum criteria required to do bachelors in UK, USA and Australia?
  13. Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible?
  14. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  15. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  16. What are the career options for an arts student after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of B.Tech after diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?
1st November 2016, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do bachelors in USA after diploma in India?

Yes, you are absolutely correct. You need to appear in SAT and IELTS to apply for higher studies in US institutes. If you get an admission chance then you need to apply for visa. After pursuing bachelor course in USA, you can opt for job opportunities in USA and settle there. There is no problem with your eligibility since diploma passed students can go for bachelor course in USA through entrance exams like SAT and IELTS. You need to perform well in these entrance exams and in the interview rounds to get admission chance in good institutes and have better exposure thereby getting a better job scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?