24th January 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of becoming a Magistrate after 12th with science stream?

Sir, i want to become magistrate after passing my 12th. I am doing 12th from Science stream. I want to know about my possibilities of becoming a Magistrate in any court after 12th with science stream?

24th January 2016, 10:42 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the possibilities of becoming a Magistrate after 12th with science stream?

There is a lot of possibility for becoming a Magistrate after12th in science as after this you may complete your L.L.B degree and clear common law admission test.
25th January 2016, 12:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of becoming a Magistrate after 12th with science stream?

First of all you need to get admission in a top law college or university. The best way to get admission is through CLAT which will allow you to get admission in top law universities of the country.

12th science with 50% marks will surely make you eligible for this course. Just complete the course from a good college and start your practice under a good professional. With your experience and skill you can rise the magistrate post in future.
25th January 2016, 06:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me make you clear that after 12th from science stream you can't apply for this post.
As minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the entrance exams conducted for this magistrate post is given below:

Aspirant should be graduate from recognised University with at least 55%.

Age should be in between 21 to 35 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories as per government rules.
25th January 2016, 08:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to become Magistrate directly after
class 12th.
To become Magistrate you need to apply for the Law Service commission. You can also appear in Public Service Commission to apply for this post.

Complete your graduation from recognized university with minimum 55%.

Age limit 21-35 years and relaxation is given to SC/ST as per rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?