27th May 2013, 12:50 PM
kkthecool95

How to become a CA officer after passing 12th standard

i have taken up science streem till 12th standard...can i do ca now.....if yes how?

31st August 2015, 08:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CA officer after passing 12th standard

Yes, you are eligible for the Chartered Accountancy course even if you have taken science stream in 10+2 but you need to do an extra effort in order to crack the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

The chartered Accountancy course has three stages:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional competence course.

>>Final course.

CPT is the first stage of the chartered accountancy course which you need to clear first to get enrolled in this course. It is an objective examination consisting of 200 questions from four subjects:

>>Fundamentals of accounting.

>>Mercantile law.

>>Economics.

>>Aptitude.

Being a science candidate, you will have to study accountancy, economics, mercantile law to clear this test. These are easy subjects, being a science candidate, you can easily read these subjects in 2-3 months. Overall you need to score 50% marks in CPT to pass this test.

This test is conducted in June and December every year by Institute of Chartered Accoutants of India. For more details, visit www.icai.org.
31st August 2015, 10:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CA is Chartered Accountancy.You can appear for the entrance test of Chartered accountancy after taking science stream in 10+2. Any candidate can appear for the Common Proficiency test which is the first stage of this course.

You need to apply for the Common Proficiency test which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered accountancy of India.

This exam is held in the month of June and December every year. Official website of ICAI www.icai.org. To clear this test a candidate must score 30% in accountancy, mercantile law, aptitude and economics and aggregate of 50% marks.
3rd September 2015, 12:13 AM
JSD.

Definitely you can go for the CA course with your science stream in +2.
CA is chartered accountancy course and this course is very demanding in market.This course completes in the following three entrance tests which is conducted by the ICAI:-

CA-CPT
CA-IPCC
CA-FINALS

For the eligibility of CPT exam ,one must have to clear +2 course in any stream from a recognised board.For this exam you have to register your self on the official Website of the ICAI.After successfully completing this exam you can go for the IPCC exam.

The basic eligibility criteria for the IPCC exam,one must have to clear the CPT exam with graduation degree in any stream. or if you have graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university than you can directly apply for this exam.

If you are from the commerce background during your graduation than you have to score minimum 55% marks in aggregate. If your graduation degree from non commerce background than you have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

After completion of IPCC you will be eligible for the Ca-finals then you will have to write the article ship in this way you complete your CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?