28th July 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?

Hello everyone, my child is 4 years of age. I want to admit her in 1st standard in any CBSE school. I just want to know that can she eligible to get admission in 1st standard at this 4 years of age? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?
  2. Possibility to get 1st standard admission under CBSE Board for 5 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting 1st standard admission in the year 2018?
  4. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  5. What is the age requirement for CBSE 1st standard admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  7. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of St. Xavier's School for 6 years old candidate? When the admission will be started?
  9. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?
  11. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE for 10 years old 5th standard student?
  13. Whether a 6 years old kid is over aged for admission in CBSE school?
  14. Does school organizes Olympiad? Eligibility to apply for 1st standard candidate?
  15. In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  17. Age criteria to take admission in standard 1 of CBSE school?
  18. Age limit for 1st standard in ICSE school and difference between CBSE board and ICSE board?
31st July 2018, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?

Yes if your child is of 4 years then he/she is eligible to get admission in 1st standard.
Any special requirements are not mentioned to get admission of child in junior classes.
Entrance tests or Oral tests are to be followed before admission. But is not quite difficult.
You must have all documents of child along with Date of Birth certificate as well as affidavit as because it is compulsory.
31st July 2018, 10:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?

No official notification about the minimum age limit to get admission in CBSE affiliated school in Std 1.

The age is mostly decided by the school taking in consideration the age limit decided by the Directorate of State Education. So, you must visit the school to get detail about the admission.
31st July 2018, 10:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education and it has many affiliated school in India and abroad.

As of now there is no official notification regarding the age limit.

Basically it is the Directorate of State Education who decides the age criteria to get admission. So, visit the school or the concerned office for the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?