20th July 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in MBBS course in AFMC College, Pune after B.Sc Nursing? What should I do for it?

Sir, I am a B.Sc Nursing holder and want to get admission in AFMC College, Pune. Is it possible to get admission in this college? What should I do for it?

21st July 2017, 11:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in MBBS course in AFMC College, Pune after B.Sc Nursing? What should I do for it?

To get admission in AFMC ( Armed Force Medical College ) candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination and by AFMC for final selection.

So, after pursuing B.Sc Nursing you can appear for NEET examination next year. The examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear in NEET or to get admission in MBBS course is :

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% while 60% for admission in AFMC.

So, you must prepare for entrance examination to qualify in examination. To get detail about admission in AFMC visit at www.afmc.nic.in.
21st July 2017, 04:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in MBBS course in AFMC College, Pune after B.Sc Nursing? What should I do for it?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in MBBS course in AFMC Pune but candidate have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted every year by CBSE. Candidates passed 12th with PCB as main paper and have scored 50% aggregate are eligible to appear in examination.

So, after qualifying in examination candidates have to apply for admission in AFMC on its official website and qualify in interview before final admission to the course.

The official website of AFMC is www.afmc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?