30th May 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate?

Hello, I have just completed my 4th semester of BA General as a regular candidate. But now I am thinking of continuing my 5th semester from any Open University. Is this possible? Can I get admission to the 5th semester in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  2. Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?
  3. Possibility to get BBA 4th semester admission in Hyderabad for a candidate who discontinued after 3rd semester?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. Can I get promoted to 5th semester with 5 backlogs in BTech 4th semester?
  6. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  7. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student?
  8. Procedure to appear for arrear papers
  9. Possibility to study 6th semester of B.Com from Madras University if, studied up to 5th semester of academic year 2012-15?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?
  11. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  12. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  13. Am I eligible for 5th semester if get 6 KT in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  14. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  15. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
  16. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  18. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2018, 11:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate?

=> IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate with other university.

=> For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2953 2741
31st May 2018, 12:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 5th semester in IGNOU for a BA General 4th semester regular candidate?

Yes this is possible to pursue graduation from distance being a regular candidate.
You need to apply for transfer certificate and must have to give a valid reason to change mode of education. After that you will be allowed to change mode of education from regular to distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?