18th July 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BBA course without Mathematics in 12th?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam with PCMB group but failed in Mathematics. I want to know can I get admission in BBA course without Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BA(Mathematics) for 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  2. Can I do BBA, if I am weak in maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  4. Possibility to study BSc(Applied Mathematics) for 12th PCM student?
  5. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  6. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  7. Possibility to study Economics Diploma course for BBA(H) student?
  8. Possibility to study BBA and MBA without studying Maths in 12th?
  9. Should I study BBA if weak in Mathematics being a 12th Humanities student?
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  11. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  12. Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?
  13. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  14. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  15. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  16. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  17. Is it possible to study BBA for a Commerce student without Mathematics?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
19th July 2017, 12:12 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study BBA course without Mathematics in 12th?

Yes you can get admission in BBA course where Business maths is a optional subject .
You can only get admission if you have a pass certificate in intermediate examination.
Admission to BBA course is directly done by most of the college on the basis of merit of intermediate and counselling.
19th July 2017, 04:00 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Possibility to study BBA course without Mathematics in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam with PCMB group but failed in Mathematics. I want to know can I get admission in BBA course without Mathematics?
Hi.. You can get admission in BBA without Maths. But the criteria for higher studies is to pass in every subjects you are studying as part of the course. SO you can reappear in the failed subject and score the pass mark and can get admission for BBA in institutes like Pondicheri University, Lovely Professional university,. Jmi, Du etc. You may get scholarships also in institutes like lpu.
20th July 2017, 12:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and it is a professional bachelor degree course with very good career scope.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BBA is a higher secondary school degree with English as a main subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

So as far as you are concerned about your possibility to pursue BBA degree course having failed in Mathematics in your Class 12th then I would like to let you know that you are eligible to pursue BBA degree course ( or any bachelor degree course only ) if you first clear your Mathematics paper and have studied English at your Class 12th level.
20th July 2017, 11:01 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

A candidate who have done 12th from govt. recognized board or institute can apply for the BBA.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE FULFILLED:-

:- BBA stands for Bachelor of Business administration Candidate who have done 12th can apply for the BBA.

COURSE DURATION:-

:- BBA course duration is of three years which comprises of six semester every semester is of six months.

MAIN SUBJECTS COVERED IN BBA:-

:- Finance.
:- Supply chain.
:- Retail.
:- Strategic.
:- International business.
:- Organizational behavior.
:- Accounting.
:- Human resource.
:- Operation.
:- Logistics and supply chain. etc.

So these are the various courses covered in BBA.

TOP COLLAGES AND UNIVERSITIES WHICH OFFERS BBA COURSE:-

:- Bharati vidyapeeth university.
:- Amity university.
:- Indian institute of finance.
:- ICFAI university.
:- Sikkim manipal university.

These are best universities where you can go and apply for BBA and have a good upcoming future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?