6th December 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA, if I am weak in maths?

Hello, I passed my 12th from arts with 70 present. I want to do BBA in aviation but my maths is weak that why I want to know, I can do this or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BBA if completed 12th Science but weak in Maths?
  2. Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?
  3. B.Com/BBA/BBM, which is better to study if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to switch from Engineering to BBA for a student who is weak in Maths?
  5. Is Maths a compulsory subject in BBA course? How much is it important?
  6. Can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  8. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  9. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  10. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
  11. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  12. Which stream should I choose in intermediate if I am weak in Maths and don't like the Maths subject?
  13. What can be the possible career for me after 12th science if I am weak in maths?
  14. Can I choose Civil Engineering if i am weak in Maths and Physics?
  15. What shall I do being a Science candidate weak in Maths and English and interested to do Engineering?
  16. Does SRM University provide Fashion Designing course? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
  17. How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?
  18. Can i do BBA without Maths? I want to do BBA after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
6th December 2017, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA, if I am weak in maths?

Yes, you can do BBA in Aviation after completion of your 12th standard with 70 percent marks in Arts stream from a recognised university board. Candidates who have passed Intermediate course in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing BBA course. There is no need to worry that you are weak in Mathematics, there will be only one or two subjects related to Mathematics in BBA Aviation course.
6th December 2017, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue BBA if you are not so good in maths but you have to work hard on this subject and you must know your weaknesses and work on them and definitely you will clear BBA degree. But yes if you think that you won't cope up with maths subject then you may change your stream as well as course.
6th December 2017, 10:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and the candidates who are interested to pursue BBA must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board

> Age should be in between 17 to 25 years

> Should have secured minimum 50% to 60% marks

It is not necessary to score high in mathematics to pursue BBA. You can also pursue the course without mathematics. But, if you are weak then don't worry just give more time and focus more on mathematics. Get some help from the seniors, teachers and take some coaching classes.
6th December 2017, 10:40 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Yes, maths is not compulsory to be good in your 12th boards. You should have only completed your 12th boards with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and should have completed your degree from a recognized board.

You will however, have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state or by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in and then get admission to continue with your studies further.
7th December 2017, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I passed my 12th from arts with 70 present. I want to do BBA in aviation but my maths is weak that why I want to know, I can do this or not?

Yes, you can do BBA, if you are weak in mathematics. Those students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BBA course. You can easily manage the mathematics subjects in the BBA course. There are also other subjects in BBA like management, business organization etc. Therefore, you can study BBA, being weak in mathematics subject. The BBA course is available in various colleges in India and the duration of the course is three years. Admission to the BBA course is done through an entrance test in some colleges.
7th December 2017, 02:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can do BBA course even if you are weak in Maths but let me inform you that you must have to qualify in the Mathematics subject in 3 years of BBA course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard from any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to do BBA course. You should join coaching class for Mathematics so as to improve your Maths.
7th December 2017, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study BBA, then maths is not that important subject, but most of the universities will have maths as one of the subjects in BBA course. Hence, be ready to pass the maths paper.

BBA is not only about maths, therefore, no need to worry. Just concentrate on your strong points and try to get admission in a reputed institute.
7th December 2017, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for BBA in Aviation course:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for pursuing in BBA in Aviation course.

>> Yes, you may pursue this BBA in Aviation course even if you are not good at Mathematics subjects. Whether you can pursue this course or not basically depends upon how you study during Bachelor Degree.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern in any stream. As you are done with 12th Class with Arts stream, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Some of the colleges offering this BBA in Aviation course are,

() Osmania University
http://www.osmania.ac.in/

() University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
https://www.upes.ac.in/

() Sun International Institute for Technology and Management
http://www.sun.edu.in/

() G D Goenka University
http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com
7th December 2017, 09:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do BBA after the completion of class 12th from Arts stream, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for BBA course.
So, just apply in different Institutes to pursue the above said course.
8th August 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths. So should I take bba in aviation management course. If i am done this course can i handle it properly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?