19th March 2012, 02:53 PM
carolskala

Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?

I would like to know what are the courses available and in which institutes after completing BE Electronics and Communication. OR what courses can I take after completing this degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  5. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How to get placed in a core companies?
  9. List of top 10 Colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  11. Which branch should I choose to study in Engineering Diploma having secured 80% in 10th? -- [New]
  12. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  13. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  16. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  17. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
14th May 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?

Courses like M.E in Digital System Electronics, M.E in Electronics and Communication, M.E in Micro Electronics Systems, etc will be suitable for you. PG level managerial courses like MBA in Communication Management, MBA in Operations, etc are also beneficial. MBA in Communication Management is offered in Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication. M.E in Electronics and Communication course can be pursued through Gujarat Technological University or Delhi Technological University. You can study M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology through NIT, Calicut, Indian Institute of Science, etc.
17th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?

after electronics and communication engeneering can i study astrophisics
22nd July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
Can u please help me to get out of a confusion that I want to do m.tech as im from ECe branch .. but I am gud in networking , linux,java and .net. What should i do if I want to do m.tech with my interest. Is there any scope in ece tooo???
Manoj
15th August 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how to choose projects in ec branch
16th August 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hii.
i compleated my B.E from ECE dpt. can i go for MBA ??
19th August 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I take up after completion of Btech in Electronics and Communication?
17th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

which courses are available after b.e in electronics n communication...???
n which courses are in future demand??
31st May 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What course i have to choose after completion of BE ECE course and how much of chance in abroad 9629047866 can you send any message to my cell No. if possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?