30th April 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA after 3 years Diploma course?

I have successfully completed my 3 years full time Diploma course. I was wondering if it is possible to take admission in MBA now directly after Diploma. Is it possible? Or, I will have to do graduation first?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  2. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  3. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  4. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  6. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  7. Possibility to study Pharmacy Diploma course for a candidate who has completed 10th around 37 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  9. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Diploma 5 years ago?
  12. Possibility to get admission in MBA on Diploma basis for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?
  14. Is TANCET mandatory to study part time MBA course? Possibility to study MBA after a gap of 5 years for BTech graduate?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  18. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
25th May 2018, 02:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA after 3 years Diploma course?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and same is a master degree course with a very good career scope in business world.

The minimum education required for pursuing MBA degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks ( relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates ) from a recognized university.

So, it is quite evident from above facts that you are not eligible for pursuing MBA degree course after completing your diploma course (which is an equivalent degree course to higher secondary school degree) unless you pursue graduation degree course.
26th May 2018, 08:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA after 3 years Diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to study MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. Admissions in MBA course are done through entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue MBA Course and you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university to be eligible to pursue MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?