28th February 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance details of PG courses in Economics?

sir, i want to know about the admission procedure, entrance details in the PG courses in economics

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  2. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  4. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  5. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  7. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  8. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  10. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  12. Procedure to get admission in DU after online registration?
  13. Details regarding admission in M.A Economics?
  14. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  16. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  17. Details about admission procedure and entrance exam for pursuing career in IT or Computer Science?
  18. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [New]
11th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Admission procedure and entrance details of PG courses in Economics?

Hi friend,

To join for an PG course , Now in all the colleges allocates through entrance exams. You can apply in all the colleges. But you should prepare for the entrance exams.

According to your rank, you can choose your college.
All the best.
29th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance details of PG courses in Economics?

Please tell me whic are the top collages(with Unversities) in PG (computer science,Electronics and Mathmatics) in Karnataka nad Andhra Pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?