13th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Gowdann

Is it possible to change the education loan from engineering to MBBS?

Is it possible to change the education loan from engineering to MBBS? What are the formalities to be followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  3. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  5. Will I be able to get 25 lacs of education loan for doing MBBS?
  6. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  7. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  10. Maximum amount to get in Education Loan to study MBBS course? -- [New]
  11. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  12. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  14. Is it possible to get 7 lakhs per year education loan for doing MBBS?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  16. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  17. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?
  18. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
15th July 2017, 09:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the education loan from engineering to MBBS?

No, you are not eligible to change the same education loan of engineering course to MBBS course.

You have to apply for fresh loan for MBBS course, the procedure to apply for it will be as usual of engineering courses.
15th July 2017, 02:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the education loan from engineering to MBBS?

This is not possible. Education loan is sanctioned for a particular course. For example if education loan is sanctioned for engineering then it can not be converted into MBBS course.

The best solution for this is that you can pay all outstanding loan sanctioned for Engineering course and again get education loan for MBBS course. Course fee structure and loan letter from college is an important letter for sanction of education loan.
15th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the education loan from Engineering to MBBS. If you are changing the course from Engineering to MBBS then, you need to apply for new education loan as the fee structure and the colleges changes for MBBS course. So, you need to apply for a new education loan with all required documents to get an education loan for pursuing MBBS course as it is not possible to change the education loan from Engineering to MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?