19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get 25 lacs of education loan for doing MBBS?

Will I be able to get 25 lakhs educational loan for doing MBBS? I really wanted to pursue MBBS but I cannot afford the fees so planning to opt for the education loan, will they bank be ready to give me the 25 lakhs educational loan? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  4. Options available to get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs for MBBS course?
  5. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  14. Will I be able to get 25 lacs of education loan for doing MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  18. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2017, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get 25 lacs of education loan for doing MBBS?

First of all you have to get admission through entrance exam in a recognized medical college. Banks will provide you loan according to the tuition fee and hostel fee of the MBBS course.

Therefore, if you take admission through donation, you will not get education loan for the capitation fee. Therefore, you will definitely get loan, if you have collateral security to support such a big loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?