29th October 2017, 08:50 PM

Is it possible to get admission to BA in colleges after the admission period is over?

Sir, I have admission in degree college Budgam in BA in 2017 but unfortunately, I have cancelled my admission from the college. Now I want to admission in Amar sing college is this possible for me. Answer the question, please. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in D.Tax? What is the time period of admission?
  2. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about company secretary course? What is the admission pattern? Best government colleges and duration of the course?
  4. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  5. How to opt for regular B.Com in DU? I have passed 12th with 81%
  6. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  7. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  8. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 2219 GPAT rank with 75% aggregate? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  10. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  11. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  12. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  13. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  14. How to take admission in BAF? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure and time period of B.Ed course?
  16. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  17. Can I join B.Tech if get less than 50% in Physics?
  18. How to get admission in top engineering colleges?
30th October 2017, 07:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to BA in colleges after the admission period is over?

1. The admission in any college is not possible when last date for admission process is already over. This is genuine reply to your query.

2. In India, we have back door entry where candidates with some reference in college or university in graduation courses get admission from back date. So, if you have some contact in Amar Singh College then you can get admission in this college from back date.
30th October 2017, 08:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to BA in colleges after the admission period is over?

No, it is not possible to get admission if the admission process is over and registration is done.

So, you are not eligible to get admission now. Candidate must have to take admission and pay the fee before the time for final admission.

Now, you have to wait for next year to get admission.
30th October 2017, 08:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

As the admission process is over now you are not eligible to get admission.

So, you have to wait for next year ( 2018 ) to get admission.

There is no provision to get admission in any college or university after the admission process is over.
30th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.A course in any college, if the admission period is over. If you have cancelled the admission in Budgam degree college and if you wish to take admission in another college then, I suggest you to contact the college administration directly to know whether there are any vacant seats. If there are vacant seats in B.A course in the college you wish to pursue then, you can apply for and get admission in B.A course.
30th October 2017, 10:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in Bachelor of Arts once admission is period is over. You need to wait for next academic year when admission process will start.

The admission process in Bachelor's degree starts generally from month of June and admission takes place upto September. You can check deadlines at official website of your desired college.
31st October 2017, 11:37 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No it's not possible to get admission in mid of any session after the admission procedure has been expired.
You will not get admission in any college.

You have to wait for next year. Mainly, all the college provides admission in the month of march and April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?