13th September 2011, 12:06 PM
gracewilliam

Is it possible to get admission on the basis of 12th class private CBSE board?

sir it is possible to admission on 12 class private cbse boaRD PLEASE REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission on the basis of 12th class private CBSE board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school? -- [New]
  6. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  7. Will I get my Admit card for sure if repeating 12th from private?
  8. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  9. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  10. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard?
  11. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  12. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  13. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  14. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.
  15. How to apply for admission in CBSE for class 12th by private?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
8th November 2011, 12:36 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission on the basis of 12th class private CBSE board?

dear friend,

please clear your question that about which sector you want to take admission
after that i only can help you .
so best of luck.
7th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission on the basis of 12th class private CBSE board?

i hav studied class 11 in kv....but in 12 my attendance were short so i.could not give 12...so can i give it through private candidate....scienve stream....can i chance the subject combination i studied in 11 or i hav to give d same subject combination
29th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
is it possible admission cbse XIth private cndidate
29th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracewilliam View Post
sir it is possible to admission on 12 class private cbse boaRD PLEASE REPLY
sir can i know whwats d ifference btween origunal marksheet comparable to supplier marksheet..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?