14th November 2015, 09:28 AM
Manjupatil619

How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?

I have completed my B.E in mechanical field with 63%.and i have completed learning german language upto level A2.and i will give ielts exam.do i have a chance to get admission in german universities.does my B.E aggregate affects the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  3. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  4. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  5. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  6. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  7. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  8. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  9. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  10. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  11. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  12. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  13. Universities in which I can get placed after scoring 55% in VTU in B.E Mechanical Engineering? Coaching centres in Bangalore?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  15. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  16. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  17. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?