31st March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in IGNOU by doing open schooling?

is it possible to get admission in IGNU by doing open scholing

31st August 2016, 06:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in IGNOU by doing open schooling?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University). The university offer courses in undergraduate or post graduate degree etc.

The common eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed board examination from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible for admission in IGNOU after open schooling.
31st August 2016, 07:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in IGNOU by doing open schooling?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in IGNOU after pursuing school in open board.

IGNOU is one of the India's recognised university and the degree offered by university are valuable.

So, if you have passed the school with open school which is recognised then you are eligible for it. Such as NIOS the certificate of NIOS is valid to get admission in higher courses or for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?