23rd October 2011, 01:56 PM
m.s.shipon

Is this possible to get admission into AIIMS being a candidate of Bangladesh having completed 10+2 recently?

i am a bangladeshi student . i want get admit into aims . is it possible ? i have completed 10+2 recently.

23rd October 2011, 05:34 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission into AIIMS being a candidate of Bangladesh having completed 10+2 recently?

Dear pal,
AIIMS is the All India institute for medical science which conducts exam for admission into the MBBS course in the various institution.
The eligibility for applying in the exam include
1. The aspirant need to have completed 10+2 exam with biology, chemistry and physics as subject
2. The minimum aggregate necessary for applying is 60% for the general category. And it is 50% for the st and sc category aspirants.
3. The aspirant who have completed intermediate course are also eligible.
4.The candidate need to be a Indian national.
5. The aspirant must have completed 17 years of age
28th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission into AIIMS being a candidate of Bangladesh having completed 10 2 recently?

Iam Anagha nair fom kerala right now am in 10th in k v ..am a aiims aspirant.can u plz suggest me some ways i should follow now as a 10th std student.n can u plz suggest me some books other than text books 4 my preperations???
6th April 2022, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to get admission into AIIMS being a candidate of Bangladesh having completed 10 2 recently?

My daughter is in the eleventh grade now. I want my daughter to study MBBS in AIMS, Delhi, India. What to do for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?