4th July 2017, 03:36 PM
khalid0001

Is it possible to get admission in Jamia without appearing for entrance exam?

Sir/Mam, I have applied for the B.Com course in jamia but just before one of the entrance I have got eye infection and I failed to appear in the test. Please tell me is there any other chance to get admission.I have secured 88 percent in board results.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
  4. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Physics) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Syllabus for Entrance Test and test schedule for admission in BA(Hons) course at Jamia Milia Islamia?
  9. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Tech course in Jamia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.+LLB admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? When the application will be released?
  14. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  15. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  16. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. How can I prepare for B.Ed entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Jamia Hamdard?
30th July 2017, 06:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Jamia without appearing for entrance exam?

No, it is not possible to get admission in Jamia without appearing for entrance examination. To get admission in Jamia, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board and you have to appear and qualify the Jamia entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, if your name is in the merit list, you will be offered admission for pursuing B.Com course in Jamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?