23rd September 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a degree in USA?

I Harshal Rajesh Rathod from INDIA, i'm studying diploma in electronics engineering i'm in 2 year giving 3 semester. After diploma i want to go for degree in USA. So what is the procedure?and how much marks is needed to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  2. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  3. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  4. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  5. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  6. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  7. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  8. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  9. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  10. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  12. Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA? -- [New]
  13. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  14. How much salary will I get after completion of MCA degree in USA?
  15. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  16. Process to get admission at MIT USA for B.Tech degree
  17. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Procedure for admission in Mechatronics at USA?
28th September 2016, 09:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a degree in USA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course. You need to prepare well and appear in the entrance exams based on which the US colleges take admission. You need to appear in SAT along with one English proficiency test - IELTS or TOEFL. Based on the scores in these exams , you need to apply online in the US colleges. Then there will be resume screening and interview round post which you will get admission call. The marks in entrance exams depend on the institute in which you are targeting for admission. For good colleges, you need to score high marks in the entrance exams and perform well in the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?