18th August 2013, 04:47 PM
architect harish

How to do diploma in B.Arch exam?

diploma holders in autonomous institutions with aicte approved institutions should be allowed for aieee b.arch exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  4. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  5. Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?
  6. Requirements for admission in spa?
  7. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  8. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  11. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  12. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  13. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence -- [New]
  14. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  17. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  18. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
31st October 2016, 09:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in B.Arch exam?

First thing I would like to make your clear that AIEEA along with IIT JEE has been merged into a single entrance examination known as JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) which is held by CBSE once every year.

JEE is held in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Also it is a single entrance examination held for admision in B.Tech and B.Arch degree courses in all Centrally funded Institutes of Technology as well as other private technical colleges.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting admission in premier institutes through JEE after your diploma then you will definitely get admission letters from top private colleges if you secure good marks but not from CFTIs as for admission in these percentile scores of baord examination are also considered which is not available for consideration in case of diploma holders.

Apart from JEE, you can also look for NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) for getting admission in good colleges.

For more details regarding JEE you can log on to www.jeemain.nic.in where as for NATA you can visit the link www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?