11th July 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare for IRS exam from now on

I'm doing final year B.E.,IRS exam is easy or tough? is it possible to prepare from now itself or after holding any job

15th May 2015, 10:09 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare for IRS exam from now on

Yes you can start your preparation from today as you are late. I.R.S stands for Indian Revenue Service and the examination is conducted by the UPSC. There is no special examination for IRS. UPSC conducts the examination for IAS/IFS/IPS all at a time.

The eligibility criteria for the examination is candidates must have graduation degree from a recognised university in any discipline. Age of candidates must be between 21-30 years for general category candidates and relaxation for other category. There is no limitations on discipline of graduation.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

Candidates have to qualify in each of the stage for final recruitment. The examination is not going to be easy or tough. It depends on how you thinks and treat about it.

But still you requires hard work and dedication to crack the examination. So you can start your preparation. Give more attention to General Science, English and Quantative aptitude for preliminary paper.

There is no limitations on selection of optional paper as you can select which one you like most from the list available on UPSC website.

The notifications will be available in the month of May 2015 and examination is going to be conducted in the month of August 23.

For any more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?