10th December 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing MPC and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  4. How can I pursue Biotechnology course after completing MPC course?
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  6. Do I have to qualify CPT first to pursue CA even after completing MPC group? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  8. Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?
  9. Can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  11. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing Graduation with B.Sc IT? How can I apply for admission?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  13. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  14. Am I able to do pharmacy with PCM subject?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  16. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  17. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  18. In which colleges can I apply after completing 12th with 55% from MPC group?
12th December 2016, 02:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?

There are so many courses for which candidates who have done 10+2 with MPC stream can apply.

>>Engineering course: Most of science stream candidates pursue engineering after 10+2. You can apply for various entrance examination like JEE, State level engineering entrance exam, BITSAT, SRMEEE etc for admission in Bachelor of Technology. At present, you can apply for JEE Main 2017.

>>You can get admission in bachelor's degree in science in Delhi University. Admission is solely done on basis of percentage of marks in board exams of 10+2. Application forms are available from month of May.

>>Other than these two, you can apply for Common Law Admission test for admission in Bachelor's degree in law.

>>Some other courses are Hotel Management, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Pharmacy etc. You can apply for any of these course in which you are interested.
13th December 2016, 07:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?

There are numerous courses in which you can enroll after 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. You need to select course depending upon your career aim and goal of life.

1. First choice for science stream candidate is engineering. You can get admission in B.Tech through Joint entrance exam or state engineering exams or private institute engineering exam.

2. You can apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture for Bachelor of Architecture course.

3. Bachelor of law courses. Entrance exam is CLAT.

4. Professional courses like BBA, BCA, BBM, Bachelor's degree in mass communication etc.

5. Bachelors degree in science from top universities of India etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?