7th September 2017, 11:10 PM
sachin nagar 007

Is 12th with diploma considered as graduation?

Sir/Mam, Is 12th with diploma considered as graduation? I just have completed diploma after 12th now, can I apply for the job which requires graduation as the minimum requirement? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

9th September 2017, 10:15 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is 12th with diploma considered as graduation?

Academic qualification of diploma after 12th is not considered equivalent to bachelor's degree and you can not apply for any exam which requires minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree.

Diploma is considered as equivalent to 12th in many entrance exams for jobs. After diploma, you should pursue bachelor's degree through LEET or JEE exam to become eligible for such exams.
9th September 2017, 05:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, pursuing diploma course after 12th will be not considered as equivalent to bachelor degree course.

So, you will be not eligible to appear in entrance examination where minimum required qualification to appear is bachelor degree.

So, you must have to pursue bachelor degree course to appear in examination.
9th September 2017, 06:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, Diploma in any course ( whether after Class 10th or Class 12th ) is not considered equivalent to graduation degree rather it is a degree which is equivalent to higher secondary school degree and hence you cannot apply for any job which asks for graduation as a minimum educational requirement.

Further I would also like to let you know that diploma holders without Class 12th are not even eligible for jobs or examination which requires a regular higher secondary school degree as in the case of NDA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?