20th April 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conducted?

If i select Board conducted and after SA2 i do not want to change our board or school . Is it possible?

25th August 2011, 02:04 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conducted?

After selecting the board you cannot change your board of examination but you can change your school & select the another one which comes under the same board.

But if after SA2 you don't want to change your board then nobody can force you for that & you can still remain in the same board.
14th September 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conducted?

what about sa2 syllabus?
16th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

my son is duing 9std in cbse marks /grade scored will be taken for awarding grade in 10th bord exam
20th September 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

which exam is good board level or school level?
21st September 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for sa2 bord conducted exam ?
their will be centre for stu dents means student have to go to other school of giving sa2 exam ?
21st September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

can i remain in same school afte giving boards examination?
22nd September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Arw any numerical questions asked in Mains Exams. Please let me know the pattern of questions on Physics.
22nd September 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

if we give board exam do we have to change the board?
29th September 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can i remain in the cbse board after taking board conducted exams in class 10
2nd October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

MY SCHOOL HAS PROVIDED ME A AFIDIEFIED FORM TO CHOOSE FOR SCHOOL CONDUCTED/BOARD CONDUCTED SA2 EXAM FOR CLASS 10. I CHOOSED BOARD CONDUCTED,BY GIVING BOARD CONDUCTED WILL I BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MY FURTHER STUDY OF CLASSXI AND XII IN SAME CBSE SCHOOL OR OTHER CBSE SCHOOL OR I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE MY BOARD IN CLASSXI
2nd October 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

IF I OPT FOR SCHOOL CONDUCTED EXAM OF CLASS 10 WILL I BE ABLE TO TAKE ADDMISSION IN OTHER CBSE SCHOOLS
14th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

do i have to change cbse board after appearing in board exam
16th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

currently i am in c.b.s.e affiliated school andif i opt out board based then whether i'll be able for taking admission in c.b.s.e board or not?
17th October 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

my daughter now write schoolbased xcbse exams can i change her to stateboard and how?
4th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SCHEMES OF THE 10 STD SA2 EXAMS
13th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conduct?
13th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conduct?
13th September 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to remain in the same board/school after selecting the board conduct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?