31st July 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take MA as correspondence course along with regular PG in other university

I am doing MA in english literature at mg university.is it possible for me to do MA psychology as a cosrespondence course at anna malai university

Related Questions:
  1. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  2. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  3. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  4. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  5. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  6. Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University
  7. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  10. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  11. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  12. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  13. Which college or university to prefer to do MBA correspondence and regular? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Can I do regular or correspondence MSc after doing B.A from EIILM university?
  15. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  17. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  18. What is the percentage required in degree or graduation to do B.Ed course?
24th October 2012, 05:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take MA as correspondence course along with regular PG in other university

Yes, you can pursue Masters in Psychology together with doing Masters in English Literature. The only trouble comes at the time of examination. If your examination dates clashes, you will only be able to sit for one examination, as the dates cannot be extended or postponed just because of your problems in dates.

Hence, you will have to manage your study timetables and have to preview the examination dates with MG University from where you are pursuing Masters in English Literature and from Annamalai University, from where you want to pursue Masters in Psychology
24th October 2012, 06:36 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take MA as correspondence course along with regular PG in other university

Hi...................,
It is possible to do both PG course.............
You need more preparation..........
You have to fill all forms even from single university
You need to appear for both exam papers rapidly...........
You have to manage your time table............

Thanks
24th October 2012, 07:37 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to pursue both the courses simultaneously, as one course is through correspondence.

It depends on you as how you manage both the studies.

Check for their examination dates also, but I think you will not have any problem with that.
24th October 2012, 08:08 PM
sah.alok

well according to law there is no wrong in persuing two degree at a same time,but you obviously cannot do that by regular studies in both,then the option left is to go one with regular and other with distant education and that's what you are asking,so you can do but you will have to make sure that the dates of examination of both the course does not collides,if it does then you can understand that it will become a problem.
24th October 2012, 08:29 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Yes That Is Possible You Join One Course As A Regular Basic And Another As The Corresponds That Is Possible.

All The Best!!!!!!!!!!1
18th August 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing P.G in regular session 2011-13 in Magadh university Bodhgaya and also doing B.ED course as a correspondence in 2012-14 session is it possible ...
My both degree will be valid or not..
Please help me..
9th September 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO BOTH MA AND B.ED FROM DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES TOGETHER BY CORRESPONDENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?