13th June 2013, 02:13 PM
vikramsinh.c.pawar

Which post will I get after completing graduation in electrical engineering

which post i got after completing graguatin in electrical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  2. After polytechnic diploma what is best to study? -- [New]
  3. What are the jobs available for EEE in Hyderabad?
  4. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  5. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Which field or branch should I select in MBA after completing 3 years B.Tech lateral entry in electrical engineering for manager post
  8. How to do Post graduation in MBA in power management? I have completed engineering in electrical
  9. How to study Post Graduation in masters engineering(ME) and MBA after completing B.E Engineering? Which is the best course?
  10. Criteria for post graduation in Marine engineering? Time required to complete post graduation?
  11. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
  13. Am i eligible to apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing graduation in electrical and electronics
  14. Is PG in Architecture possible after graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  15. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Possibilities and educational institutions for doing post graduation in Electrical field?
  18. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience?
8th September 2013, 11:38 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Which post will I get after completing graduation in electrical engineering

Hello Friend,

After completion of your graduation in electrical you can grab the post of JE

stands for Junior Engineer or Assistant Engineer in some Electrical Department.

If you go for ITS Indian Technical Services then you can directly go for some

higher post................

Good Luck
9th September 2013, 03:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post will I get after completing graduation in electrical engineering

Electrical engineers can find enough career opportunities in central/state electricity departments. You can try for trainee level jobs in PSU such as NTPC, IOCL, and BHEL. Selection is usually made on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. You can appear for CDS exam in the stream of electrical engineering. Qualifying this test, allows you to join as technical staff in engineering services department. You can join as Research Intern in firms like the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Vizag Vishakhapattanam Steel Plant, etc also offer adequate jobs.
9th September 2013, 06:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post will I get after completing graduation in electrical engineering

You can get good job or post if you manages to clear Indian Engineering Service. Since you have completed Bachelor of Technology in Electrical branch, Indian Engineering Service would definitely suit you.

Indian Engineering Service is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. It is very popular among the engineering graduates due to the good jobs this exam has to offer. You will end up as one of the top bureaucrats after the end of the career.

This is enough reason for engineers to give preference to the Indian Engineering Service. The Indian Engineering Service is conducted in 4 branches of Engineering:-

Electrical

Mechanical

Civil

Electronics and Communications

If you cleared the entrance exam then the jobs will be given to you in the following departments of the central government.

Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers

Indian Railway Stores Service

Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service

Indian Naval Armament Service

Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)

Central Power Engineering Service (Central Electricity Authority)

Indian Defence Service of Engineers

Indian Navy

Indian Supply Service (Directorate General of Supply and Disposals)

Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

IES Eligibility

1. You should have Indian citizenship.

2. B.Tech or B.E degree from recognized college.

3. There is no minimum marks criteria.

4. Final year students can also appear for it.

5. You should be 21 to 30 years old.

6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. Up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?