26th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities and educational institutions for doing post graduation in Electrical field?

I have completed BE Computer science. I want continue my post graduation in electrical field. Please intimate the possibility and educational institutions for doing the same

By
R. Santosh kumar
Chennai

16th July 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities and educational institutions for doing post graduation in Electrical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE Computer science. I want continue my post graduation in electrical field. Please intimate the possibility and educational institutions for doing the same

By
R. Santosh kumar
Chennai
Yes, it is possible to do M.E in Electrical Engineering stream after B.E Electrical Engineering. The candidates need to appear for an entrance examination (like GATE, AUCET etc.) for the admission to M.E course. The course can be studied through the universities given below;

- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - Officail website

- SRM University - Official website

- VIT University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?