18th August 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to fill the government form after completion of diploma?

I want fill 10+2 level government form but that reason which place education qualification not option diploma only available 10+2 option this place. What should be done now? Can you please help? How can I fill the form if only diploma and not 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to fill diploma form online after completion of tenth class?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job in Railways department after completion of diploma course?
  4. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. Procedure for admission in government B.Pharmacy college? Can I fill the form in may?
  6. Which course can I apply after passing diploma in dairy engineering from Government Polytechnic?
  7. Procedure to fill up DTU LEET 2016 application form?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  9. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  10. Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?
  11. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  13. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  15. How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. From where to fill the NATA form? Details regarding the procedure? Where to fill it?
  18. Procedure to apply for government jobs in government hospital after completion of diploma in Optometry? -- [New]
6th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to fill the government form after completion of diploma?

There are certain government job entrance exam where only academic qualification of 10+2 is required where diploma candidates can not apply. However some jobs mention 10+2 or its equivalent.

In job advertisement where 12th or its equivalent is required, diploma holders can apply. You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?