14th April 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible? I need to get the admission for my kid. thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  2. Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  5. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  8. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of best schools in Indore? What is the procedure to follow for admission?
  10. Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?
  11. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the admission procedure in KG in the Schools, Jaipur?
  14. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  15. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  17. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  18. Is there a separate school available in India who wants to join the Army?
14th April 2016, 03:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies?

In order to get admission in any good and recognized school and board, the very basic requirement is that your child should have attained the minimum age of 3 years and 6 months.

After that, you will have to get the application form from the prospective school and after filling it up, if your child is selected, he/she will be provided admission.
14th April 2016, 03:34 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies?

Admission procedure varies from school to school each school has their own admission procedure. Few of the school provide admission on the basis of their entrance exam while other provides on the behalf of 12th class marks. Some deputed school provides admission directly. Just visit the desired school and know their admission procedure. Prepare accordingly.

I would like to suggest you, just visit the school and buy a prospectus because you will get all the information about the school in the prospectus.
14th April 2016, 03:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in schools in any class either junior or senior you need to pass entrance exam conducted by school before admission. You need to fill up forms and submit documents as per school demand. After that they will declare exam date and then result. If you qualify entrance test then only you are eligible for admission other wise not.
14th April 2016, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in school for your kid, first you need to contact the school administration or you can check the admission procedure in the school official website. Some schools will not have official website. So, it is best to go to school directly and know about the admission procedure. By following the admission procedure, you can get admission for your kid in that particular school.
14th April 2016, 10:02 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible? I need to get the admission for my kid. thank you!
Procedure for kids to get admission is very simple. Yes, it depends on in which class you are going to take admission of your kid. If he is more than 3 years then he is eligible to start study but make sure by the time when he will enter in 10th standard his age must be lie between 14 to 16 years.
15th April 2016, 12:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in any good school , first of all you have to purchase the prospectus. Inside the prospectus you will get the admission form. You have to fill it properly and attach the supporting documents like date of birth proof, residential address proof, Passport size photograph etc. After completing the form you have to submit it with the school fee. At the same time you can purchase the stationary along with the course books. After completing the whole admission formalities you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
15th April 2016, 08:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The procedure varies from school to school. However, a general procedure is that you must visit the school in which you are interested your kid should study. Your kid must meet the minimum age required to study in a particular standard.

The admission process generally begins pan India in month of March. When number of application forms are more than number of students to be admitted, then school take interview of student and parents and then release final list of candidates who will get admission in any that standard.
15th April 2016, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in any schools for studies for a kid, the most important factor is the age criteria. Basically all the schools follows the same age criteria which is that the candidate must attain an age of 3.5 years at the time of admission in the school. If the ward satisfies the age criteria then fill up the application form and if he/she will be selected then he/she can get admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?